Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Coding Adventures: FINALLY!!

   With enough passion, one can do almost anything, like say, learn computer programming in under a year.

   With a triumphant feeling that comes from that rare, huge achievement, today I'm looking over my massive pile of working scripts and sifting the best out.

   The same frustrations that lead me to dive into coding float through my mind still. Things like, "Why isn't there something better?" and "Why doesn't this exist?!"
   The difference is I can catch those thoughts now and smile, because I know that I'm making something better and I'm also filling in the gaps that should have been filled before I became an uber-geek.


   It's nice to know that I can help people and in doing so, earn my place among The Real People, by giving them smiles.
                                                      :)

No comments:

Post a Comment